Event: Adobe MAX 3D and AR Sessions – Starts Today Oct. 20, 2020
Adobe MAX, the annual conference for creative professionals, starts today, October 20, 2020. It’s completely virtual, and for the first time, Free!
Adobe MAX will feature guest speakers, live musical performances, and news and reveals across the whole range of Adobe’s tools, in over 350 live sessions.
- Shantanu Narayen, the President, and the CEO of Adobe.
- Scott Belsky, Chief Product Officer, EVP, Creative Cloud, Adobe
- Ava Duverney, Writer, director, producer
- Keanu Reeves, Actor, Director
- Annie Liebovitz, Photographer
- Tyler, the Creator, Recording artist, Producer, Director
- Stefan Sagmeister, Founder, Sagmeister Inc.
- Antoinette D. Carroll, CEO, Creative Reaction Lab
- Tim Allen, VP of Design, Airbnb
- Lauren Hom, Designer, Letterer, Educator, Hom Sweet Hom
3D & AR Sessions
Unleash your ideas in 3D and augmented reality and take your 3D skills to the next level with sessions focusing on Adobe 3D & AR tools, including Substance by Adobe, Dimension, Aero and Medium by Adobe.
Creativity for all.
Adobe Creative Cloud gives you the world’s best creative apps and services so you can make anything you can imagine, wherever you’re inspired.
Inspiring, intelligent tools and content to create and apply materials for 3D. Substance Suite gives you the full toolset, always up to date with the latest features and content.
- Paint in 3D in Substance Painter.
- Create material libraries for 3D in Substance Alchemist.
- Design materials with precision in Substance Designer.
- Download high-end materials from Substance Source.
The Substance format works with many tool of your 3D creation workflow.
Our team develops and maintains integrations with all the major 3D apps. And the Substance format is an industry standard, readable and useable in every tool dedicated to 3D.
Posted by Kim Sternisha