Event: Free Baselight Training in New York- October 23, 2019
On October 23, 2019, join FilmLight and Light Iron for a free introduction to Baselight, FilmLight’s color grading, VFX and finishing solution.
Getting started with Baselight
Free Training Event in New York, October 23, 2019
This free one-day course covers the core fundamentals of color grading, color spaces and media management in Baselight v5. The course combines demonstrations of techniques and features as well as hands-on exercises.
We don’t provide any computers to the students so it is strongly recommended to bring a laptop compatible with Baselight STUDENT, FilmLight’s software-only macOS application developed for training purposes. Baselight STUDENT will be used during the day for practice sessions.
Registrants will be sent a software licence and media package before the course.
What you will learn:
- Project creation in Baselight
- Introduction to the user interface and workspaces
- Media import and scene navigation
- Introduction to color space management
- Baselight’s grading tools
- Fixing and finishing tools
- Rendering a movie
- Sneak-peak of Baselight’s upcoming features
Posted by Kim Sternisha