Freebie: iToo Software Clone Modifier for 3ds Max
iToo Software Clone is a handy free clone modifier for 3ds Max that creates copies of an object by incrementally translating, rotating and scaling the input geometry.
Add parametric arrays to your 3ds Max arsenal with Clone, an easy-to-use modifier that creates copies of an object by incrementally translating, rotating and scaling the input geometry. In some ways it is similar 3ds Max’s built-in Array tool with one major benefit – Clone is fully procedural, so you can change the number of duplicates and their distribution at any time. Other features include the ability to randomize transforms and material IDs; plus you can add multiple Clone’s to the modifier stack to create 1D, 2D and even 3D arrays, each with their own settings.
- Procedurally clone any geometry object.
- Increment translation, rotation and scale.
- Fully non-destructive. Edit settings at any time.
- Randomly rotate, translate and scale cloned geometry.
- Randomise material IDs on cloned geometry.
- Multiple Clone modifiers can be added to the stack to create 2D and 3D arrays.
- Compatible with Max 9 and above
Artist-friendly parametric modeling and layout for 3ds Max
iToo Software RailClone is the world’s most powerful artist-friendly parametric modeling plugin for 3ds Max®. Its unique array-based approach to asset creation is fast, efficient, and easy-to-learn.
3D modeling, animation, and rendering software for games and design visualization
3ds Max offers a rich and flexible toolset to create premium designs with full artistic control.
Posted by Kim Sternisha