Freebie: 3D Windmill Model for Cinema 4D from The Pixel Lab
It’s almost IBC time so many of our friends are heading Amsterdam soon. If you can’t make it to The Netherlands, you can download this Dutch style windmill from The Pixel Lab, created by Rick Ellis.
Check out more of Rick Ellis' work at his website. Like always this freebie is available for commercial or personal use. Een prettige dag!
To download the model, all you need to do is sign up for The Pixel Lab newsletter and they will send you a password. Easy peasy…. and they won't spam you. Thanks for the cool model, Rick Ellis and The Pixel Lab!
The Pixel Lab Hide and Seek
Hide and Seek is our new project management plugin for Cinema 4D! Quickly find anything in your scene, isolate pieces you’re working on or create infinite selection groups. Save a ton of time by never digging through your object manager again!
With Hide and Seek you can:
- Quickly find anything in your scene
- Search large groups of objects or specific items
- Greatly speed up your workflow on any project
- Isolate only the objects you’re working with
- Create object selection groups to come back to at any time
- Never dig through the object manager again!
Hide and Seek will work with Cinema 4D R16 and above and has a compact interface and a quick help doc.
Posted by Michele Yamazaki