Freebie: BMX Bike Cinema 4D 3D Model
Animate a 180 Bunny Hop with this free Cinema 4D model from The Pixel Lab. It’s free for personal and/or commercial use.
The model was created AJ created who used it in the Hide and Seek tutorial (second video on the link) for use with the Hide and Seek Plug-in. This model is untextured because AJ originally used a paid product for textures, so design your own cool textures!
To download the model, all you need to do is sign up for The Pixel Lab newsletter and they will send you a password. Easy peasy…. and they won't spam you. Thanks for the cool model, Remco and The Pixel Lab!
The Pixel Lab Hide and Seek
Hide and Seek is our new project management plugin for Cinema 4D! Quickly find anything in your scene, isolate pieces you’re working on or create infinite selection groups. Save a ton of time by never digging through your object manager again!
With Hide and Seek you can:
- Quickly find anything in your scene
- Search large groups of objects or specific items
- Greatly speed up your workflow on any project
- Isolate only the objects you’re working with
- Create object selection groups to come back to at any time
- Never dig through the object manager again!
Hide and Seek will work with Cinema 4D R16 and above and has a compact interface and a quick help doc.
Posted by Michele Yamazaki