Freebie: Exclusive Giveaway from Boris FX: Continuum VR Unit FREE
For the month of May, you can get the Continuum VR Unit for FREE from Boris FX. That’s right, 5 powerful and speedy filters to help you quickly tackle 360° post and VFX tasks, all for free.
Top 5 Reasons to Get Your Free Continuum VR Unit
- The Continuum VR Unit is currently the only 360° plug-in toolkit on the market that provides a single, cross-host license: delivering major time-saving benefits!
- Tackle often challenging 360° editing and post tasks quickly with GPU-accelerated filters.
- Fix 360° footage fast with image restoration tools: eliminate flicker, sharpen your footage, reorient the hero view.
- Easily add titles, graphics, blurs & 2D elements to the spherical 360° workspace.
- It's FREE until Thursday, May 31, 2018, at midnight EDT. (a $199 value)
Continuum VR Unit support: Adobe After Effects CC & Premiere Pro CC; Avid Media Composer; Apple FCP X; OFX hosts including DaVinci Resolve, VEGAS PRO & HitFilm.
Webinar: Working Faster in 360° Post & VFX – Tuesday, May 8
Continuum VR Unit & Adobe Workflows
Join Adobe certified trainer, Nick Harauz, as he shows 360° editors the power and speed of the Continuum VR Unit. This training event will be presented in Adobe Premiere Pro CC and After Effects CC. However, the Continuum VR Unit techniques you’ll see can be used in all available host applications.
What You’ll Learn:
- Get a basic understanding of the tools available in Premiere and After Effects for 360° mono and stereo workflows
- Discover how the 5 Continuum VR filters — VR Blur, VR Flicker Fixer, VR Insert, VR Reorient, and VR Sharpen — complement the Adobe workflow and even expand on how you work with 360° footage
- How to work with Continuum VR’s presets cross-platform for major time-saving benefits
- Bonus! How to use Mocha VR to solve tracking and stabilization challenges you might have thought were impossible
Date & Time: Tuesday, May 8, 2018 at 2pm EDT/11am PDT
Giveaways: Win over $2K worth of VFX plug-ins!
Posted by Kim Sternisha