GenArts Sapphire v6 Announced! Plus Get free upgrade to v6 when you buy a New License of v5!
Sapphire v6 is currently scheduled to be released around the end of September 2011. We’re excited to tell you about some of the key innovations that will be included in v6.
Sapphire v6 is currently scheduled to be released around the end of September 2011. We're excited to tell you about some of the key innovations that will be included in v6:
New and improved effects and transitions
- 16 brand new effects and transitions
- 7 improved effects from previous Sapphire version
- Create your own lens flares
- Control to customize individual elements of each lens flare
- Hundreds of Sapphire presets viewable in real-time on your footage
Universal License (Autodesk only)
- Float your Flame license across Autodesk seats and other host platforms
New Licenses: Buy v5 Now, Get v6 for Free
Need a new license of Sapphire? For new licenses, buy Sapphire v5 now (or Sapphire for Avid v3) and you'll receive an automatic upgrade to Sapphire v6 when it's available!
- Applies to new license purchases only, not upgrades.
- Any new v5 license (or v3 Avid license) purchased between now and the release of Sapphire v6 will receive upgrade to v6 at no additional charge.
Buy now for After Effects, Premiere Pro, Final Cut Pro or Combustion
- GenArts Sapphire v5– Runs in Final Cut Pro 6.0 or greater, Motion 3.0.2 or greater, Final Cut Express 4.0 or later, After Effects CS3, CS4, CS5, Premiere Pro CS3, CS4, CS5, Combustion 2008 and later
Buy Now for Avid
- GenArts Sapphire 3.0 Avid for MC Nitris DX, Mojo DX, or Adrenaline
- GenArts Sapphire 3.0 for Avid Symphony Nitris
- GenArts Sapphire 3.0 for Avid Xpress or Newscutter
- GenArts Sapphire 3.0 for Avid DS Nitris or DS Symphony
Buy Now for Autodesk
Posted by Michele Yamazaki