Midweek Motivations: The Maze Runner Trilogy VFX Breakdowns
The Maze Runner Trilogy is full of impressive VFX. This is a great breakdown of several effects in the film, created by Method Studios and Weta Digital. Although the movies have been out for a while, the video below just came out this week and does a nice job of showing how the effects were composited.
Art of VFX Interviews
Art of VFX often has fantastic interviews with people behind the scenes of major motion pictures. Check out some links to Art of VFX interviews with VFX and CG supervisors from Weta Digital and Method Studios.
- Maze Runner – The Death Cure: Chris White – VFX Supervisor – Weta Digital
- Maze Runner – The Scorch Trials: Pavani Rao – CG Supervisor – Weta Digital
- The Maze Runner: Sue Rowe – VFX Supervisor – Method Studios
More about The Maze Runner Trilogy
- Making of Maze Runner: The Death Cure By Weta Digital – IAMag has some stills from the production of the film.
- Weta Digital’s page about The Maze Runner: The Death Cure
Posted by Michele Yamazaki