New at Toolfarm: timeinpixels Products – Now Available
Toolfarm is proud to now carry timeinpixels color grading tools: Nobe Color Remap, False Color, and Nobe Display. They are compatible with DaVinci Resolve, Premiere Pro, After Effects, Final Cut Pro X and Photoshop.
The control you need. The color you want.
Insanely easy hue, saturation and luminosity remapping right in DaVinci Resolve, Premiere Pro, After Effects, Final Cut Pro X and Photoshop!
Nobe Color Remap simplifies the post-production process without sacrificing quality. Experience cleaner, more precise results and less headaches along the way.
- Streamlined performance – Turn your film into a work of art using a streamlined post-production process that cuts out unnecessary steps.
- Perfect color – Take color further with 32-bit floating point precision that accounts for the color in every pixel.
- Fully integrated – The external monitor lets you see instant previews of your work using DaVinci Resolve software. Available in Premiere Pro CC, After Effects CC, Photoshop and Final Cut Pro X.
Essential Monitoring Tool
One of the most useful tools for exposure monitoring and shot matching. Bring your camera tool to the post-processing environment!
Available for various platforms including OpenFX hosts: DaVinci Resolve, Scratch, Nuke, Vegas Pro as well as Premiere Pro CC, After Effects CC, Final Cut Pro X, Adobe Photoshop and Affinity Photo.
GPU acceleration, Scale overlay and LUT export
Use the benefit of GPU acceleration and work in real-time on DaVinci Resolve and Assimilate Scratch. Export your fine-tuned False Color overlay as 3D LUT and use in your camera monitor on set!
New features included in version 3.0:
- Work in real-time
- Customize your False Color ranges and export as 3D LUT
- 13 high quality and accurate presets
- Position the scale reference anywhere in your workspace area
- And more!
Additional Display Tool
Make use of external screens and mirror your Color Grading suite display for easier monitoring.
Nobe Display is a virtual display plugin that works with DaVinci Resolve™. The main purpose of the application is to mirror the preview and allow to place it anywhere in your desktop. It enables you to have a picture preview in the external monitor without using extra hardware.
Limitations: not synchronised playback (configurable delay), doesn’t work with Caching enabled. Does not work properly in the Fusion page – designed to work in Edit and Color page.
Plugin works with DaVinci Resolve
Posted by Kim Sternisha