New: Autodesk AutoCAD 2020 is Now Available
Autodesk AutoCAD 2020 now includes industry-specific features and intelligent objects for architecture, mechanical engineering, electrical design, and more.
AutoCAD® is computer-aided design (CAD) software that architects, engineers, and construction professionals rely on to create precise 2D and 3D drawings.
- Draft and edit 2D geometry and 3D models with solids, surfaces, and mesh objects
- Annotate drawings with text, dimensions, leaders, and tables
- Customize with add-on apps and APIs
Work faster with specialized toolsets
AutoCAD now includes industry-specific features and intelligent objects for architecture, mechanical engineering, electrical design, and more.
- Automate floor plans, sections, and elevations
- Draw piping, ducting, and circuiting quickly with parts libraries
- Auto-generate annotations, layers, schedules, lists, and tables
- Use a rules-driven workflow to accurately enforce industry standard.
What’s included in AutoCAD 2020?
- Access to industry-specific toolsets, including:
- Electrical design
- Map 3D
- Mechanical design
- MEP (mechanical, electrical, and plumbing)
- Plant 3D, including P&ID functionality
- Raster design
- New AutoCAD web app: View, create, and edit AutoCAD drawings from any computer with no software install required.*
- AutoCAD mobile app: View, create, and edit AutoCAD drawings via iOS, Android, and Windows devices.
- Integrated workflows: Work smoothly across desktop, web, and mobile devices.*
- Cloud storage connectivity: Access any DWG file in AutoCAD with Autodesk’s cloud, as well as with leading cloud storage providers.
Posted by Kim Sternisha