New: Blace Plugins I Ate Mushrooms is Now Available
Blace Plugins I Ate Mushrooms is an After Effects plug-in that is is a neural network based image and noise generator, allowing the user to create bizarre and abstract animations. Try it today!
I Ate Mushrooms is a neural network based image and noise generator for After Effects. It allows the user to create bizarre, abstract and hypnotizing animations. It's really trippy! Try it today.
I Ate Mushrooms Features
- Many categories - Use up to 1000 base categories of objects and living beings to feed your creation with.
- Latent interpolation - Interpolate between different objects in the latent space of the neural network and discover the hidden relation of things.
- Loopable - All generations are fully loopable. You can even use custom noise maps to drive the randomness of your creations.
- Object fusion - Fuse images from different categories to create weird new objects
- Abstract art - Modify your creations with several parameters to discover the abstract corners of the neural network.
- Combine with other effects - Use creations from the plugin as base for other effects. It’s basically an extremely diverse noise generator.
Posted by Kim Sternisha