New: e-on Software PlantCatalog is Now Available
E-on has just released PlantCatalog, a high quality and botanically accurate vegetation collection for all your CG projects, from VFX and Games, to Architectural visualization.
With the PlantCatalog designed by e-on’s very own botanist, you’ll receive an ever-growing collection of 3D vegetation species that are both physically and botanically correct. The assets ship in HD (high poly-count), LD (smaller poly-count footprint) or RT (ideal for real-time engines) and are fully textured to meet your projects demands.
Ideal for Unreal, Unity, 3ds Max, Maya, Houdini, Cinema4D, LightWave, Modo, ZBrush, Blender, VUE, PlantFactory LumenRT and more!
The PlantCatalog Collection
- The most realistic, versatile, customizable vegetation models currently on the market,
- Currently includes 60 species (59 HD, 34 LD, 20 RT), with new batches released every quarter,
- Fully procedural vegetation models (not static),
- Preconfigured presets (including maturity, health or seasonal variation),
- Species are wind and breeze enabled,
- HD, LD and Real-time formats available,
- Custom tailored for Unreal, Unity, 3ds Max, Maya, Blender, Cinema4D, LightWave, Modo, ZBrush, LumenRT and more…
- Natively compatible with VUE and PlantFactory.
PlantCatalog is Available in 2 Flavors
PlantCatalog: The full perks version retails for $249.95 per year and includes the full plant collection in HD, LD and RT quality, new plant species added every quarter, the PlantCatalog Exporter standalone application, all PlantCatalog importer plugins (currently available for 3ds Max and Maya 2019-2020 (Windows only).
Learn More | Purchase PlantCatalog
PlantCatalog Creator: There’s also a a special – affordable – edition of the PlantCatalog collection, dedicated to our VUE and PlantFactory Creator users ONLY. It retails for $99 per year, and includes the same full plant collection with new plants added every quarter, but NOT the PlantCatalog Exporter app nor importer plugins.
Posted by Kim Sternisha