New: easyShape FX for After Effects is Now Available
easyShape FX from Fremox, is a handy After Effects tool that allows you to apply effects to a shape layer with just the click of a button. It’s super useful, especially for newer AE users.
easyShape FX is a simple yet useful toolset for AfterEffects that allows you to apply some cool effects to a selected Shape layer by clicking one of the following icon buttons:
- Symmetry – Applies a mirror effect to the selected shape layer (horizontal by default)
- Metaball – Applies an organic blobby effect to the selected shape layer
- Radial Array – Duplicates the design grouped in the selected Shape Layer and arranges the instances on a ring shape.
- Linear Cloner – Duplicates the content of the selected Shape Layer and arranges the instances on a simple line.
- Grid Cloner – Duplicates the content of the selected Shape Layer and arranges the instances in a geometric grid.
After Effects 2020, CC 2019, CC 2018, CC 2017, CC 2015.3, CC 2015, CC 2014, CC, CS6
Posted by Kim Sternisha