New: FabFilter Timeless 3 is Now Available
Timeless 3 is the latest version of FabFilter’s award-winning tape delay plugin. Timeless 3 introduces a streamlined new interface, five feedback circuit effects, more filters, up to 16 delay taps, improved filter and saturation algorithms, a revised preset library and more. With its dual-delay architecture and limitless modulation system, it’s your go-to plugin for both bread-and-butter echoes and spectacular creative effects.
Don't waste your time, modulate it!
FabFilter Timeless 3 is a versatile, vintage-sounding tape delay, which will fully satisfy your everyday delay needs. And with its unique effects, filters, tap patterns and unlimited modulation options, you can just as easily turn it into the ultimate sound-mangling machine!
System requirements are either Windows 10, 8, 7, or Vista (32-bit and 64-bit) and a VST 2/3 host or Pro Tools, or macOS 10.10 or higher (64-bit only) with Intel or Apple Silicon processor, and an Audio Units host, VST 2/3 host, or Pro Tools.
What’s new in Timeless 3?
- improved – Fully redesigned, highly simplified interface, with an easy workflow and new modulation engine
- new – Optional Drive, Lo-Fi, Diffuse, Dynamics and Pitch effects to creatively color the feedbacked delay sound
- new – Up to 6 filters, which can be either the original, vintage LP/HP/BP filters or Bell/Shelving/Notch EQ filters
- new – Create rhythmic patterns using up to 16 delay taps, which can be controlled and modulated individually
- improved – Improved the sound quality of overall feedback, the filters, and internal saturation
- improved – Feedback and cross-feedback, and modulatable freeze option
- new – Ping-pong modes
- new – Live modulation visualization for targets and sources
- improved – Carefully designed and curated factory presets, plus support for earlier Timeless presets
- improved – Interactive delay and filter displays
- improved – Various interface sizes and Full Screen mode
- new – Curve control in EGs and transient detection in EFs
- new – Supports common Pro Tools hardware control surfaces
Posted by Kim Sternisha