New: FabFilter Volcano 3 is Now Available
The new FabFilter Volcano 3 is erupting with character and vintage quality. New UI, new vintage-style filter shapes, per-filter saturation control are just some of the new features.
Erupting with character and vintage quality
Nothing beats a vintage sounding, gritty and creamy cut-off filter. That’s exactly what FabFilter Volcano has been known for since its first release in 2005. Today, Volcano 3 continues to deliver the best in creative filtering with new non-linear filter shapes and a completely redesigned interface that is an absolute delight to work with.
Volcano 3 contains four analog-sounding filters with flexible routing, each offering many filter shapes including non-linear bell and shelf filters. Different filter styles offer saturation and self-oscillation at high peak settings, just like classic, vintage filters.
What’s new in Volcano 3?
FabFilter is proud to announce the immediate availability of Volcano 3, the latest version of its award-winning filter plug-inVolcano 3 sees the introduction of a completely reimagined interface, a raft of new vintage-style filter shapes, per-filter saturation control, full visualization of modulation sources and targets, and much more. With its smooth workflow, no-limits flexibility and dazzlingly authentic analogue sound, it’s the first-call plugin for creative filtering.
- Added new, vintage-sounding EQ-type filter shapes with the internal drive and non-linearities: bell, low/high shelf, notch and all-pass
- High Quality option, enabling maximum internal oversampling for the best results
- Level/Pan per filter, which is especially useful when using parallel filter routings
- 6 dB/oct filter slope option
- Introduced Drive setting per filter, adjusting the internal filter saturation, which allows for much more variety in sound and smoothness
Posted by Kim Sternisha