New: IK Multimedia ARC System 3 is Now Available
IK Multimedia has released ARC System 3 (Advanced Room Correction System). It offers a faster calibration process, new correction algorithm and new GUI, so you can improve the accuracy of your monitoring in any room and focus on your music.
IK Multimedia ARC System 3
ARC System 3 combines an ultra-accurate measurement microphone, analysis software and correction plug-in to improve the accuracy of your monitoring in any room. Work faster and more freely, confident you’re hearing your music itself and that your music will sound great everywhere.
With a faster, easier calibration process, breathtaking new correction algorithm and efficient, useful new GUI, everything about ARC 3 is designed to let you focus on your music and create audio that translates to any system effortlessly.
What’s new in version 3?
New Analysis Application
- New graphics and user interface.
- Simpler and faster step-by-step guided analysis process
- New 3D room analysis technology based on IK’s new volumetric technology for the best sonic performance of the corrected system
- Works also with any measurement microphone compatible with standard mic calibration files
New Correction Plug-in
- New graphics with resizable user interface
- New processing engine for greater sonic transparency
- Lo and Hi adjustable correction ranges to maintain the speakers’ sonic signature
- Variable resolution / smoothing to match all rooms even better
- Natural and Linear phase modes for best L-R phase coherency of the monitoring system
- Real-time audio analyzer shows relation between monitoring performance and the incoming program
- High-precision multi-standard level meter
Posted by Kim Sternisha