New: Imagine Products PrimeTranscoder 2019 Now Available
Imagine Products has released PrimeTranscoder 2019 (v2019.1) adding support for Catalina, as well as Blackmagic RAW, Codex HDE and more.
As technology has moved from analog to 4K and everything in between, video professionals must have a tool they can rely on to connect with their media. Whether preparing files for editing, streaming or review – transcoding correctly is pivotal.
Transcoding in faster, smarter, more efficient and reliable ways while removing the manual work from the process; PrimeTranscoder is the swiss army knife of workflow software.
- A simple and elegant user interface with reliablilty and power built-in.
- Recognizes dozens of camera formats; multiple output options.
- GPU acceleration for faster processing.
- Pre-defined standard presets and user-defined presets.
- Merge many clips into one continuous clip.
- Access log files from previous logs.
- Burn-in timecode, watermarking and text.
- Apply color correction using 1D and 3D LUTs.
What’s new in version 2019.1 for Mac?
One of the top new features for the app includes the 10.15 Catalina compatibility.
PrimeTranscoder has always included the option to utilize the GPU for faster transcoding. Now users have the option to select the GPU they wish to use. This includes external GPUs!
What else is new?
- Metal decoding capabilities
- Automatically applies detected LUT from camera originals
- Adds support for:
- Blackmagic RAW
- Codex HDE
- Canon CRM
- SDK Updates:
- Better audio and video processing
- Update plan expiration alerts
Posted by Kim Sternisha