New: iZotope RX 8, Post Production Suite 5 are Now Available + Sale Pricing
iZotope has released RX 8 with new and improved features to easily fix and manipulate your audio- from Guitar De-noise to Spectral Recovery, Loudness Control to a retooled Music Rebalance, and more. RX Post Production Suite has also been updated, and features iZotope’s most powerful tools for audio post production—RX 8 Advanced, Dialogue Match, Neutron 3, Nectar 3, and more. And to celebrate, iZotope is offering deep discounts on the industry-leading software for audio post production.
RX 8 Advanced continues to be the industry standard audio repair tool to restore damaged, noisy audio to pristine condition. Get full control over your audio, whether it’s restoring high-end frequencies for streamed dialogue, or removing dialogue reverb—all in multichannel up to Dolby Atmos 7.1.2.
- Includes everything in RX 8 Standard
- Dialogue Contour
- Dialogue De-isolate
- Dialogue De-reverb
- Variable Time & Variable Pitch
- Ambience Match
- Spectral Recovery [NEW]
- Wow & Flutter [NEW]
- Loudness Control [NEW]
- Batch Processor [NEW]
New License: MSRP: $1,199.00 SALE: $999.00
Upgrade starting at $299.00!
RX 8 is a complete toolkit for audio cleanup and restoration needs. Instantly polish guitar recordings, rebalance your mix and create stems, remove distracting hum with the redesigned De-hum, and surgically fix dialogue and music performances using the editor or plug-ins.
- Music Rebalance [IMPROVED]
- Breath Control
- Repair Assistant
- Guitar De-noise [NEW]
- Loudness Control [NEW]
- Batch Processor [IMPROVED]
New License: MSRP: $399.00 SALE: $299.00
Upgrade starting at $149!
Includes a standalone audio editor with spectral editing, as well as four essential, real-time noise reduction plug-ins to fix clipping, hums, clicks, and unwanted background noise. Repair Assistant analyzes your audio and provides solutions to quickly correct the most common issues.
- Repair Assistant
- De-hum [IMPROVED]
- Voice De-noise
- Spectrogram View
- View/edit up to 32 files [NEW]
- Horizontal scrolling [NEW]
New License: MSRP: $129.00 SALE: $99.00
RX Elements is also part of the Elements Suite.
RX Post Production Suite sees a major upgrade in version 5. With powerful new dialogue, mixing, and reverb tools, you’ll be ready for any post production job.
RX Post Production Suite includes:
- RX 8 Advanced: Designed specifically for the demanding needs of post production professionals and industry standard audio repair tools used on movies and TV shows.
- Dialogue Match: Transfer the EQ, reverb, and ambience profile of one dialogue recording to another for seamless audio continuity in post.
- Neutron 3 Advanced: Neutron 3 brings your mixing workflow into the 21st century with all-new tools to shape your audio and produce clear, intelligible production audio.
- Nectar 3: Get your dialogue to sit in the mix with the intelligent Vocal Assistant to automatically produce dialogue-based presets, two 24-band EQs with built-in unmasking for tracks with Nectar, Neutron, and Relay plug-ins, Auto Level Mode for consistent dialogue levels, plus industry-class pitch correction with Melodyne 5 essential.
- Insight 2: An extensive audio analysis and metering tool that provides you with visual information about your mix with multichannel support for Dolby Atmos 7.1.2.
- RX Loudness Control: Developed specifically for post production and broadcast workflows, ensure that your audio conforms to loudness standards.
- Relay: This utility plug-in allows you to control the level, panning, and stereo image of your tracks, and also enables the track to communicate with other Inter-plugin-Communication-enabled plug-ins.
- Symphony 3D: Bring lush, character-filled reverb for surround and immersive formats to any post production or music project.
- Stratus 3D: With more than 1,700 surround presets, up to 24-channel support, and
intelligent multi-channel reverb controls, you can craft the perfect depth and dimension in
your sound environments with Stratus 3D.
- Tonal Balance Control 2: Make mixes that translate to any listening environment with
Tonal Balance Control 2, a plug-in that helps keep music of any genre on target.
- Bonus content: a one-year, all-access pass for Groove3 video training.
New License: MSRP: $1,999.00 SALE: $1,499.00
Upgrade starting at only $299.00!
Promotional pricing ends October 14, 2020.
Posted by Kim Sternisha