New: Mamoworld iExpression 3 is Now Available
Create complex expression-driven templates, character rigs, shape animations and more without writing any code with Mamoworld iExpressions 3. Now with a redesigned UI, the ability to import your own expressions, new color and shape expressions and more.
iExpressions allows you to use After Effects expressions without reading or writing a single line of code. It comes with over 100 iExpressions, each with an intuitive, easy to use interface.
What’s new in version 3?
- In the redesigned UI, you can connect properties and layers with a single click instead of entering their name. This means the process of creating rigs, like the Automatic Walk Cycle, is now even faster. The iExpressions UI now also supports color controls.
- Import your own expressions! iExpressions can import any expression, analyze its code and create a user interface for it. Whether you’re writing your own code or importing expressions you found online, with iExpressions you can now manage all your expressions in one place!
- The Shape Expressions can create and modify shape paths in various ways. Create wavy lines or trails, elastic shapes, unfold shapes, or connect your layers with curves.
– The slightly less shiny, ‘bread and butter’ tools include an expression to Link to Point on Shape, which – in contrast to Ae’s built-in ‘Create Nulls from Path’ script’ – even works when the path is nested within transformed groups. You can now also create also arrowheads and symmetrical shapes in no time.
- Color Expressions make it easy to connect colors with advanced brightness and saturation controls using the new Color Link expression. You can now also create complex color transitions.
- Animating for web or mobile? To support the current trend of spring-based animations, we’ve implemented the React Spring iExpression to run react-spring animations right inside Ae. This means you can now accurately prototype spring animations and easily transition from your prototype to the final implementation.
Posted by Kim Sternisha