New: Mastering The Mix EXPOSE 2 – Now Available
Mastering The Mix has released EXPOSE 2, an audio quality control application that helps you identify and resolve issues with your music. EXPOSE 2 now has Compare EQ, Loudness Match, a new analysis feedback and more.
Mastering The Mix EXPOSE Audio quality control application
EXPOSE 2 is an audio quality control application that helps you identify issues with your music. So many tracks get distributed with a poor EQ balance, true peak clipping, over-compression, phase issues, and more. We want you to catch these issues before it’s too late. With EXPOSE 2, you can deliver the best listening experience and release your music with confidence.
MSRP: $70.00 Toolfarm Price: $67.50
What’s new in EXPOSE 2?
- NEW Compare EQ shows how your average tonal balance compares to your imported reference track. Or you can select a genre-specific preset, all of which were created using sonic profiles from commercially successful tracks. This will allow you to check that your music aligns with your sonic goals and isn’t too muddy, dull, thin, or harsh before releasing.
- NEW Loudness Match normalizes the playback of all tracks in EXPOSE using a LUFS algorithm. The human ear perceives louder music to have a fuller bass and more clarity in the high frequencies. Loudness matching removes this bias and enables you to make more informed decisions for your music.
- NEW Analysis Feedback gives you specific guidance on how to adjust your audio to get the sound you’re looking for. This helps you hit your technical goals, whether you’re aiming for a super-loud club master, or trying to optimize your music to sound great on streaming sites. (27 presets, and 5 user preset slots)
- NEW User Interface with user experience and workflow improvements.
- Get the technical details of your track in seconds. (LUFS Integrated, Short-term, decibels true-peak, left-right heat map, phase heat map, dynamic range, loudness range)
- When issues are detected the readouts and waveform are highlighted to show you exactly where the issue is.
How Will EXPOSE Transform Your Music Productions?
- Overview: Drop your music into EXPOSE to identify any technical issues before releasing it to the world.
- Problem Solved: So many tracks get distributed with a poor EQ balance, true peak clipping, over-compression, phase issues, and more. It takes 3 seconds to identify these issues in EXPOSE before it’s too late.
- Get Started: Open EXPOSE (it’s a standalone app, so you won’t need a DAW) then drag and drop your music into it. Select the preset based on your distribution method (streaming, club, CD, etc). The analysis feedback gives you specific feedback on how to resolve the issues and optimize your music for release within your DAW.
- Highlight 1: Helps you hit your technical goals, whether you’re aiming for a super-loud club master, or trying to optimize your music to sound great on streaming sites.
- Highlight 2: See how the average tonal balance of your song compares to your reference track, or our genre-specific presets. All of which were created using sonic profiles from commercially successful tracks.
Posted by Kim Sternisha