New: Mettle Mantra v2 is Now Available
Please note: We have simplified the Mantra name, removing “VR”, as we broaden the toolset into VR, AR and XR capabilities.
- New: Mantra ObjX. Import popular 3D formats (alembic, fbx, obj, glTF, USDZ), modify the materials and export them in AR-supported formats USDZ and glTF, supported by AR Players – Adobe Aero, and Apple Reality Composer.
- Updated Mantra Spherify. Convert 360° stills or footage into 3D spheres (portals) for use in AR. Use a different image for the front and backside of the spheres. Includes full RGBA support. Export in USDZ and glTF format, for use in AR players like Adobe Aero and Reality Composer. Create spheres to use as portals in the AR players.
- Updated Mantra Graphix. Create geometry by extruding 2D graphics into 3D shapes, logos, and text. Export in USDZ and glTF format, for use in AR players like Adobe Aero and Reality Composer.
- New: Mettle 3DNA. Our own proprietary 3D Rendering Engine that enables advanced, volumetric workflows.
Mettle Mantra v2 is a free upgrade for Mantra VR license holders.
Older News and Tutorials about Mettle Products
- News: Mettle Readies Mantra VR for SIGGRAPH Debut
- Mettle: 360° Landscapes in After Effects CC 2019 with FreeForm Pro + GEOLayers 2
- Update: Mettle FLUX updated to v1.1, plus After Effects / Premiere Pro Tutorial
Posted by Michele Yamazaki