New: timeinpixels Nobe Display NDI – Now Available + Special Launch Pricing
timeinpixels has released a new version of Nobe Display, the virtual display plugin that works with DaVinci Resolve, that includes NewTek NDI® output streaming. Get it or the regular version now and save 30%, for a limited time only.
Nobe Display NDI
Nobe Display is a virtual display plugin that works with DaVinci Resolve™. The main purpose of the application is to mirror the preview and allow you to place it anywhere in your desktop. It enables you to have a picture preview in the external monitor without using extra hardware.
Use the benefit of GPU acceleration and work in real-time. Make use of the external screen and mirror your preview screen with no extra hardware!
Nobe Display NDI has the additional feature of NewTek NDI® output streaming. That means that you can share your video signal with anyone in the world using any 3rd party streaming application using the built-in system video input device (webcam).
- NewTek NDI® output streaming
- Monitor calibration ICCProfile & 3D LUT support
- Works in Edit and Color page within DaVinci Resolve
- Quick image adjustments (gamma, gain, RGB channels)
- Mirror your preview and place it anywhere in your desktop or stream using NDI® integration
- No extra hardware needed
- Work in real-time
Nobe Display Comparison Chart
Posted by Kim Sternisha