New: Zynaptiq Mac Audio Apps Bundle is Now Available + Special Intro Pricing
Zynaptiq has introduced the Mac Audio Apps Bundle 2.x Featuring TRIUMPH 3. It includes TRIUMPH 3, MYRIAD 4.7, SPECTRE 1.11, and LOOP EDITOR 2.4, and comes with a license for their high-end multi-FX processor WORMHOLE. Plus, save 38% with special introductory pricing through September 30, 2022.
The Creative Audio Toolbox for macOS.
Edit, design, morph and assemble sound using TRIUMPH 3, batch process your files with MYRIAD 4, author loops with LOOP EDITOR 2, and analyze your audio across the network using SPECTRE. Then, spice up the results with the bundled multi-FX plug-in WORMHOLE, which we’ve thrown in for good measure. In other words: the Mac Audio Apps Bundle 2 is a must-have toolset for anyone working with audio on the Mac – boost your creativity and productivity with this powerful suite of apps now!
What’s included in the Mac Audio Apps Bundle 2:
- TRIUMPH 3: Creative multi-channel audio editing with morphing, vocoding, granular processing and ZTX® Pro time & pitch processing.
- MYRIAD 4: Professional audio file batch processing
- LOOP EDITOR 2: Authoring app for Apple Loops, ACIDized WAV and sampler-style loops.
- SPECTRE: Multi-channel metering and analysis of audio files, hardware inputs, and network audio streams.
- WORMHOLE: High-end effects processing plug-in with pitch & frequency shifting, spectral warping, reverb, and morphing.
Note: Triumph, Myriad, Loop Editor and Spectre are only available as part of this bundle.
The much-anticipated commercial release under the Zynaptiq brand runs natively on Apple Silicon and features the brand-new TRIUMPH 3 as well as a copy of our must-have multi-FX plug-in WORMHOLE.
What’s new in TRIUMPH 3:
TRIUMPH 3 is a massive update with too many new features to list here – here’s a comprehensive list. Some new feature highlights are:
- Layer Blend Modes: Instead of simply adding layers sequentially, you can now set any layer to morph, vocode, ring-modulate or cross-fade with the previous layers, to create unique new sounds with essentially 1 click.
- New Processors & Process Menu: All DSP and editing processor functions are now accessed via the new Process menu, and each have their own, non-modal window for a much improved workflow. Processors include the ZTX® Pro based Time & Pitch, the
- KSRC-based Transpose, and Cyclic Stretch, a high-end granular processor inspired by vintage sampler stretching algorithms.
- Effects Chains: You can now save a combination of multiple plug-ins as effects chain, including their settings and automation, and insert that chain using a key command.
- Greatly Enhanced Workflow & Handling: We’ve stream-lined handling in tons of places, including a new option to save the document as flat file, for much faster turn-around times.
- …and over 100 more new features and enhancements!
MSRP: $399.00 SALE: $249.00
Posted by Kim Sternisha