New: AXYZ Design anima 3.0 is Now Available – with New Unreal Engine Plug-in
anima 3.0, the crowd animation software from AXYZ Design, adds a new Unreal Engine plug-in that lets you easily import your anima scenes, has a new PBR shader system, and more.
anima 2 came to the market in June 2016 and after several updates it has been acclaimed as the best solution for quickly and easily creating stunning 3D animations in very little time.
anima 3.0 pioneers a new Unreal Engine plug-in to complement existing 3ds Max and Cinema 4D editions to help architects, designers and 3D professionals bring hundreds of realistic 3D characters into their scenes.
What's new in anima 3.0
- New Unreal Engine 4 Plugin! Import your anima scenes into Unreal Engine 4 easily with the new native support. Most of your favorite features from the 3DS Max and C4D Plugins have already been included!
- Chairs, Squares, Escalators, Traffic Lights and Avoid Areas are now drawing tools instead of object templates!
- anima can now open multiple scenes at the same time!
- New shading system! anima has now switched to a Physically Based Renderer, giving you far higher quality visuals to preview more easily how your actors will look in your renders.
- New motions! A great deal of the motion clips included in anima have now been replaced with new higher quality motion captures, giving you better results in your resulting animations.
- New backgrounds panel! Backgrounds can now be shared in the same project between different scenes without having to re-import them.
- And much more
Posted by Kim Sternisha