New: Digital Film Tools Markup for Photos
Markup is a new text and markup plug-in for Lightroom and Photoshop from Digital Film Tools. Designed specifically for Lightroom, Photographers no longer have to export their images to an external program to add text.
Markup adds text and shapes to images using Text, Rectangle, Ellipse, Line, Pen and Image tools. A wide range of transformations are available including Position, Scale, Rotate and Corner-Pin all in a vector environment. Stylize using blur, gradients, outlines, shadows and blend modes. Load a single image as a watermark or load and composite multiple images.
- Add text to your images
- Format fonts, color, size, and style
- Text kerning and leading
- Select and render EXIF data as text
- Add gradients, blur, outline and drop shadows
- Position, Scale, Rotate and Corner-Pin objects
- Rectangular or circular objects
- Pen tool to write on images
- Import images as objects
- Simultaneous object editing
- Blend Modes to composite objects
- Drag and drop editing
- Non-destructive Lightroom workflow
One Markup photo plug-in license will allow it to run in Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Photoshop Elements, and Adobe Photoshop Lightroom if installed on the same machine.
Posted by Michele Yamazaki