New: FXHome HitFilm Pro 6, Ignite Pro 2, Action Pro and HitFilm Studio are Now Available
FXHome has just released major upgrades to HitFilm and Ignite. Plus they have a new motion building software, Action Pro, and a new professional bundle, HitFilm Studio, that includes HitFilm, Ignite and Action Pro.
Create breakout content and stunning VFX with one souped-up software: HitFilm Pro. Our latest release comes jam-packed with a professional editor, compositor, 800+ VFX and presets, and new built-in animation tools! Conquer every step of post-production without ever leaving your editor.
First things first, to make HitFilm Pro more accessible than ever before, it is now a standalone product available for just $299 (TF Price $269.10). Ignite Pro hasn’t been forgotten though – it’s still available to buy and has its own set of incredible updates and tools. Not only that, when you purchase ANY of our products, you get 12 months of updates completely free. When your 12 months runs out, you get to keep your latest version forever!
What's new in HitFilm version 6.0?
- All animation tools are now accessible in the Editor timeline making it almost as powerful as the compositor when are doing 2D work (does not do 3D).
- A large number of animation tools and additional functions have now been added to the Composite Shot interface.
- A new Audio Hard Limiter effect has been added to make more even audio.
- Text can be created on the Editor timeline via the text effect.
- The ability to re-trim a clip after adding it to the timeline has been implemented.
- Geometry Effects (Extrude, Bevel & Rotate) have been added to text layers providing amazing titling options.
- Behavior Effects have been added, allowing one layer to be attracted towards, repel away, accelerate, move down the screen as if falling under gravity, slow down, throw towards or follow another layer. They allow layers to move using simple physics equations.
- Added an environment map to text layers allowing them to receive specular and diffuse reflections from an environment map.
- A Quick PiP effect has been added to quickly position one clip inside another with different scales and position relative to the layer (e.g. top left, bottom right etc)
- A vertical video adjustment plugin has been added, using the original blurred version of the video to fill the horizontal space not occupied by a portrait video.
- It is now possible to import ProRes video and CineForm MOV on PC.
- A custom MOV writer has been created for PC users to export Cineform video and PCM audio.
- A feature has been added to allow users to remove, copy and paste attributes to/from a group of clips at the same time if needed.
- A 360° video viewer panel has been added which allows users to view the 360° video in its original state as well as the adjusted version so that VFX can be added.
- Over 10 new 360° video effects have now been added.
- Text layers now support Asian characters allowing users to easily type and render in a number of additional languages.
- Plus tons of other enhancements
Already in a committed relationship with your editor? No problem. Ignite Pro gives you over 180 plugins to fire up your software of choice. Experiment with over 550 visual effects, presets and the industry’s best suite of 360° filters. No strings attached.
What's new in version 2.0?
- 360° VFX: Bring your content to life from every angle with Ignite Pro’s top-of-the-line 360° filters. Designed specifically for 360° video, our new range of 360° VFX ensure your edits are free-from patchy seams, grainy textures or distortions. You can even use the 360° viewer to see and interact with your effects from any direction.
- Block Displacement: Splits the video into a grid of blocks and then allows you to swop them around or randomise them.
- Puppet: Use the Puppet tool to quickly add natural motion to raster images and vector graphics, including still images, shapes, and text characters.
- Clone: The clone stamp is useful for duplicating or removing specific parts of a layer.
- Text: Apply advanced, customizable text to your footage.
- Dot Matrix: Similar to the half tone effect, Dot Matrix creates a look similar to a black and white newspaper print but dots are based on a grid of squares.
- Pixel Sort: Sorts the pixels in the video based on brightness. This can be used to create some amazingly stylized effects as seen in a number of popular films including Ghost in the Shell.
The easy-to-use motion capture software.
Tired of tedious keyframing? Take animating into your own hands (literally) with our brand-new motion-building software: Action Pro Beta. Easily transform real-world motion (from your mousepad or Leap Motion device!) into professional 2D and 3D animations. No clunky graphs. No numbers. Record your moves and watch your animation come to life.
- Build and record animation using your mouse or Leap Motion device.
- Export your animation to HitFilm Pro for a simple, streamlined workflow.
- GPU accelerated and non-destructive. Smooth, stretch or interpolate your animations without losing any quality.
- No clunky graphs, no numbers – just natural, recorded motion.
- Full control over animation and playback speed.
- 3 seats for every license, so you can use it on three computers at once.
- Opportunities for regular dialogue with the development team as they create new features for the beta version.
The full professional bundle: HitFilm Pro, Ignite Pro, and Action Pro Beta.
Arm yourself with our most powerful pack of professional software: HitFilm Studio. Edit and composite with HitFilm Pro — or scale up your editor of choice with Ignite Pro VFX and preset plugins. Want to make big moves and complex animations? Be one of the first to tinker with our new motion capture software: Action Pro Beta.
Special Intro Pricing now through December 4, 2017
MSRP: $497.00 Toolfarm Price: $447.30 ($597 if bought individually.)
Posted by Kim Sternisha