New: Keller Superpose 2.0 for After Effects
Superpose allows you to easily create clean plates from a set of pictures or a sequence in After Effects. This update includes updated licensing, which requires a new license code, and some minor bug fixes.
Superpose simply removes moving objects from an image sequence with a static or stabilized camera. The more input pictures you use, the better the result.
- Remove rain, snow or crowds
- No need for manual painting. Especially removing a large number of objects can be a mess
- Increase the weight for better image candidates and tweak the result
- No ghosting effects compared to frame averaging
- Use and combine multiple Superpose nodes for different settings in different image areas
Superpose for NUKE is also available
Posted by Michele Yamazaki