New: MAGIX SOUND FORGE Pro Mac 3 Now includes iZotope RX Elements and Ozone Elements
MAGIX SOUND FORGE Pro Mac 3 now offers several new features to enhance the editing, processing and mastering of audio files on macOS, plus iZotope RX Elements and Ozone Elements.
With the ability to record at 24-bit/192kHz, expect astounding audio clarity. With the ability to edit down to the sample level, expect absolute audio precision. Audio mastering engineers around the world depend on the award-winning SOUND FORGE Pro Mac to generate flawless audio.
SOUND FORGE Pro Mac 3 now includes:
- iZotope RX Elements ($129 value): Imagine a stand-alone audio editor with spectral editing capabilities. Now add four additional audio-enhancing plug-ins.
- iZotope Ozone Elements ($129 value): Professionally designed presets and precise macro controls make achieving a final master with punch and clarity easy. Based on the algorithms of the iZotope Maximizer, Ozone Elements enables you to achieve a full, rich, and loud final master; radio and streaming ready.
SOUND FORGE Pro Mac 3 New Features:
- Expanded signal and effects processes: New processes added to the native Sound Forge arsenal of processes and effects include noise gate, reverb, simple delay, chorus, and flange.
- Automatic Loudness Leveling capabilities: Take the guess work out of finalizing AES/EBU-compliant, broadcast-ready audio master files. Automatic Loudness Leveling combined with the Loudness Meters ensure compliance with broadcast loudness regulations such as the CALM Act (Commercial Advertisement Loudness Mitigation Act).
- Audio repair Improvements: Automatic clip detection quickly scans for and detects clipping. The Detect Clipping command automatically places markers at each instance of an audio clip to help you quickly locate and repair audio clippings.
- Dynamic rendering of project files: No need to render intermediary pre-masters any more. Pass multiple audio pre-masters through unique plug-in chains as they are being burned, disc-at-once, to a Redbook standard CD. A single click saves every project file, along with information about the plug-in chain and its associated audio asset.
- Mastered for iTunes auditioning: Hear exactly what your mastered-for-iTunes audio will sound like before rendering. Continue to adjust, edit and enhance while auditioning the results in real-time without rendering.
- Load the audio portions of popular video file formats: Open and edit the audio stream from a variety of popular video file formats including XAVC, XDCAM, AVCHD, and more.
MSRP: $299.95 Toolfarm Price: $284.95
Posted by Kim Sternisha