New: Red Giant Trapcode Suite 14 is Now Available
The industry-standard package for motion graphics in After Effects is even better. Trapcode Particular 3 and Trapcode Form 3 are both new and Trapcode Tao has been updated.
Red Giant Trapcode Suite is a set of 11 tools for 3D motion graphics and visual effects.
WHAT’S NEW IN TRAPCODE SUITE 14
Trapcode Suite 14 includes eleven products, two of which are new: Trapcode Particular 3 and Trapcode Form 3. Trapcode Tao 1.2 has also been updated. The suite also includes Trapcode Mir 2.1, Trapcode Shine 2, Trapcode Lux 1.4, Trapcode 3D Stroke 2.6, Trapcode Starglow 1.7, Trapcode Soundkeys 1.4, Trapcode Horizon 1.1 and Trapcode Echospace 1.1.
Create organic 3D particle effects, complex motion graphics elements and more
- Updated Designer for building effects visually
- Multiple particle systems in the same 3D Space
- OBJs as Emitters
- Library of over 60 3D Objects/Models
- Expanded Library of over 270 Sprites
- Updated, keyframeable Aux System
- 175 new presets (Over 300, in total)
3D Particle Grids and Objects
- Designer for building effects visually
- Expanded library of over 60 3D Objects/Models
- 270 New Sprites and Polygons
- Powerful parameter graphing keyframeable system
- Over 70 Presets for fast motion graphics creation
3D geometries animated along a path
- A new depth-of-field tool makes it easy to create camera-realistic blurs for your Tao objects, based on their distance from the After Effects 3D camera.
MSRP: $999 Toolfarm Price: $949.05
Upgrade: (from previous versions of Trapcode Suite) $199
- Host-App: All of the tools work in Adobe After Effects. Trapcode Shine, Starglow, and 3D Stroke also work in Premiere Pro.
- OS: All tools work on both Windows and Mac.
- Check the individual product pages for specific host-app and OS compatibility.
Posted by Kim Sternisha