New: RE:Vision Effects RE:Lens 2 is Now Available
RE:Vision Effects RE:Lens 2 has many new features like Fisheye to Fisheye, which lets you stabilize super wide-angle fisheye and render out a new fisheye. Read on to see all that’s new.
RE:Lens provides lens conversions, projections and stabilization for 360 and 180 VR and fisheye footage.
What's new in RE:Lens 2?
- NEW: Fisheye to Fisheye, you can now stabilize super wide-angle fisheye and render a new fisheye out.
- NEW: LatLong (Equirectangular) to Fisheye with output Field of View “FOV” options, especially important for Dome Production. You can now easily back-and-forth between fisheye and equirectangular (latlong coordinates).
- NEW: LatLong to Little Planet Effect.
- NEW: Equisolid fisheye lens support now has two Undistort controls to help you better represents more arbitrary lens curve.
- NEW: Projection Adaptive Sharpening added in FromLatLong.
- NEW: ToLatLong now handles 180 or 360 degrees (input and output).
- NEW: ToLatLong and Superfish, Flatten controls now allow you to control the Y distortion separately.
- After Effects CS6, CC, CC 2014, CC 2015, CC 2017, CC 2018, CC 2019
- Premiere Pro CS6, CC, CC 2014, CC 2015, CC 2017, CC 2018, CC 2019
- Final Cut Pro 10.4 (and up)
- Motion 5.4 (and up)
- Fusion Studio 8.0 (and up)
- Natron 2.2.4 (and up)
- Nuke 7.0 (and up)
- Scratch 8.6.944 (and up)
- Silhouette 6.1.3 (and up)
Posted by Kim Sternisha