New: Sitni Sati FumeFX 4.0 for 3ds Max is now available
FumeFX 4.0 for Autodesk’s 3ds max platform offers many new features that help simulations to run faster and with more detail.
FumeFX is a fluid dynamics engine designed for simulation and rendering of realistic fire, smoke, explosion and other gaseous phenomena.
The new FumeFX 4.0 QCG solver is up to twice as fast than the CG solver found in FumeFX 3.0. Along with other simulation optimizations, FumeFX 4.0 can complete simulation faster than any previous versions of FumeFX.
New vorticity type has additional control over vortices which helps user to fine tune the final result. The highly optimized Spline Follow force field allows various special effects that were impossible before.
Built-in Black-body radiation shader is a new powerful tool for achieving realistic fire and explosion animations.
Features such as faster solver, advanced vorticity, smoke and fire sharpening and improved caches handling will allow users to create more detailed simulations in less time.
- New, faster solver.
- New vorticity type.
- Sharpening of various channels during the simulation.
- New burning model with oxygen.
- Wavelet or Post simulation to be able to wait for caches (DC-deferred caches option).
- Infinite nesting of N-Sim grids.
- Email notifications.
- Spline Follow force.
- Faster application of objects and sources.
- Defector objects voxelization resolution and minimal voxelization.
- OpenVDB support.
- Effector has an option to use a 3D Texmap for input.
- Field3D and OpenVDB importer allows for channels assignment.
- PRT|PDC particle system.
- Direct picking of ParticleFlow events.
- ParticleFlow float and vector channel access.
- Motion blur rendering support.
- Black-body shader.
- Support for VRay’s deep data.
- Sharpening of fire and smoke at render time.
- Support for 64-bit Windows only.
- And much more
Posted by Kim Sternisha