New: Yanobox Nodes v3 Is Now Available + Special Upgrade Pricing For a Limited Time
Nodes 3 is the biggest update yet and offers a powerful new replicator, a deep animation module, and a smart preset browser. Plus upgrade now for only $199. Hurry, this offer ends November 20, 2018.
Nodes 3 – Create generative Motion Graphics with flexibility and speed.
Nodes™ offers unprecedented power to create connected motion graphics and abstract particle universes. Nodes is used by leading artists to create high-end screen graphics in motion pictures like The Avengers, Planet of the Apes and Ender's Game.
Nodes 3 is a paid upgrade to Nodes 2.
Special Upgrade Price for users of Nodes 2 = $199
Upgrade pricing is available ONLY UNTIL November 20th, 2018!
New License: MSRP: $299.00 Toolfarm Price: $284.05
What's new in Nodes 3?
A powerful new replicator, a deep animation module, and a smart preset browser make this the biggest update of Nodes yet.
Presets Browser for all Hosts
Meet the new presets browser featuring categories and keyword search. Quickly explore the large library or save your composition as a preset, then load it with a simple click in any compatible host.
Regular Polygon Forms
Create triangles, squares, hexagons, and shapes with any number of sides. Subdivide each side with any number of points. Extrude the forms with lines or assemble them into grids.
Even More updates
- Radial offsets – Apply radial offsets with random variations to the circle and sphere.
- Auto-Animations – Revamped animation module with 4 slots and 40 parameter destinations. Choose a parameter and simply adjust its animation speed. Temporarily bypass all animations with a single click.
- Colors – Affine the color distribution of the complementary, triad or 360 Color Modes with the new Gap parameter.
- Transforms – Change the rotation origin to achieve orbital motion. Adjust the global scale to quickly visualize the whole scene or to integrate with AE 3D tracking.
- Probabilities – Randomly hide or reveal nodes, text, lines or replicas with separated probability parameters. Set a global seed to synchronize apparitions.
- Fixed size points – Render the nodes with super-fast perspective unaware points.
- Grid offsets – The grid form now provides row and column offsets coupled with a gap parameter to achieve interesting patterns.
- Better connections – Create stroked forms with the new Close Path option. Constrain random connections to any axis or avoid diagonals.
- Background color – Apply a background color or set it to transparent.
This product requires Noise Industries FxFactory to run (Free Download).
Posted by Kim Sternisha