News: Cinema 4D SIGGRAPH 2019 Rewinds Available
MAXON has chunked out all the presentations from SIGGRAPH 2019 into bite sized bits, so know you can watch the captivating presentations about Cinema 4D & Release 21 at your leisure.
Cinema 4D SIGGRAPH 2019 Rewinds
Since all the presentations are included in this post, I’ve added jump links to help you find the parts you want to watch.
- Marti Romances – Avengers Infinity War and Endgame
- Duarte Elvas and Jake Allen of Sarofsky – 30 Day project breakdown
- Jessica Herrera – Character animation modeling techniques
- Meghan Newell – Breaking Out of the Screen (Using C4D for Augmented Reality and 3D Printing)
- Emiliano Topete – Character animation techniques
- Brianne Gagg – C4D Character creation process
- Liron Ashkenaz-Eldar – Create stunning aesthetic Sketch & Toon’s “Hatch” shader
- Eric Small – Experience the power of Cinema 4D R20’s Volumes with molecular models and animations.
- David Brodeur – Learn how acclaimed Designer and Animator David Brodeur creates his signature style
- Russ Gautier -Futuristic Cinematic Techniques in Cinema 4D (Marvel Studios’ Avengers, Spider-Man and Iron Man)
- Blake Kathryn – Learn powerful lighting techniques with C4D & Redshift
- James Ramirez – Learn the creative process of Motion Designer James Ramirez (Spider-Man: Into The Spider-Verse)
- Billy Chitkin – Creating a legendary rally car in Cinema 4D & Redshift
- Laura Kottlowski – From 2D to 3D to VR in less than a year
Legendary Creative Director Marti Romances reveals how Territory Studio used Cinema 4D to create stunning visuals for Avengers Infinity War and Endgame.
Duarte Elvas and Jake Allen of Sarofsky
Motion Designers Duarte Elvas and Jake Allen of Sarofsky showcase the power of Cinema 4D with a breakdown of a recent 30-day project.
Learn essential modeling techniques for character animation from 3D Artist Jessica Herrera at SIGGRAPH 2019.
Art Director and Animator Meghan Newell examines how to use Cinema4D for Augmented Reality and 3D printing.
Explore character animation techniques with world-class Animator Emiliano Topete of Polygoon.tv.
Bring a character to life with Animator Brianne Gagg as she reveals her Cinema 4D character creation process.
Achieve a stunning aesthetic with Designer Liron Ashkenazi-Eldar as she introduces Cinema 4D’s untapped resource, Sketch & Toon’s “Hatch” shader.
Senior Medical Animator at Nucleus Medical Media, Eric Small, showcases the power of Cinema 4D R20’s Volumes with molecular models and animations.
Follow along with acclaimed Designer and Animator David Brodeur of Locked and Loading and learn how he achieves his signature style.
You’ve seen the blockbuster visual effects in Marvel Studios’ Avengers, Spider-Man and Iron Man. Follow along with Creative Director at Perception, Russ Gautier, and learn these futuristic cinematic techniques.
Learn powerful lighting techniques from renowned Designer Blake Kathryn as she walks through approachable Cinema 4D and Redshift 3D design strategies.
You’ve seen his work on the big screen in Spider-Man: Into The Spider-Verse. Now you can follow along with Motion Designer James Ramirez as he dives into his creative process and reviews his workflow.
Motion Graphics Designer Billy Chitkin shares the process behind re-imagining a world-famous rally car for professional driver Ken Block.
Award-winning Creative Director Laura Kottlowski highlights how Cinema 4D plays a vital role in her creative workflow.
Posted by Kim Sternisha