New: Adobe CS6 Products Now Available; Links of Interest
Adobe CS6 Products Now Available at Toolfarm. News and Information on the CS6 Lineup- including FAQ, Buyers’ Guide and Creative Cloud Information. Toolfarm is your CS6 Resource!
This page will be continuously updated with CS6 news! Updated May 10, 2012
Adobe® Creative Suite® 6 Production Premium software offers a sleek, fresh editing environment in Adobe Premiere® Pro; 3D tracking and extruded text and shapes in Adobe After Effects®; new Content-Aware tools in Adobe Photoshop® Extended; and faster editing in Adobe Audition®. New additions are Adobe Prelude™ for logging and ingest and Adobe SpeedGrade™ for color grading and finishing.
- New Features- View All Adobe Videos
- How to Optimize After Effects CS6 for High Performance NEW
- NVIDIA Releases Mercury Transmit Plug-in for Adobe CS6 Support NEW
- Adobe Premiere Pro CS6 New Features & Resources!NEW
- Rich Young/ ProVideoCoalition has collected several links and videos around the CS6 Annoucement (April 19, 2012)
- Adobe Creative Cloud and Creative Suite 6 Launch (April 18, 2012)
- Adobe CS6 Revamps Premiere Pro Workspace, Revs Up After Effects at Studio Daily (April 13, 2012)
- Angie Taylor's New Feature Highlights – After Effects CS6 (April 12, 2012)
- ProVideo Coalition: After Effects CS6 (P)Review by Chris & Trish Meyer (April 12, 2012)
- Motionworks: After Effects 3D Material Template Project Walkthrough (April 12, 2012)
- After Effects Region of Interest- CS6: what’s New and Changed by Todd Kopriva (April 12, 2012)
- Premiere Pro Work Area: Premiere Pro CS6: what’s New and Changed by Todd Kopriva (April 12, 2012)
- After Effects CS6 – 3D Camera Tracking by Maltaannon (April 12, 2012)
- After Effects CS6 revealed + 3 NEW TUTORIALS by Eran Stern / Sternfx (April 12, 2012)
- My top 5 (or so) Adobe Premiere Pro CS6 features by Scott Simmons/ ProVideo Coalition (April 12, 2012)
- CycoreFX HD to be Included with Adobe After Effects CS6, no more sales after May 21, 2012 (April 12, 2012)
What's new in Adobe CS6 At a Glance
Sleek Adobe Premiere Pro user interface
See more of your video and less clutter thanks to an efficient, highly intuitive interface featuring customizable Project panel views, transport controls, an Audio Meter panel, and track headers. Play clips directly in the Media Browser.
Global Performance Cache in After Effects
Create more in less time. After Effects intelligently optimizes and preserves your previews by taking full advantage of the 64-bit power in your computer’s hardware. Now you can beat deadlines instead of waiting for frame updates.
SpeedGrade for crafting the perfect look
Manipulate light and color. Broad format support includes RAW, HDR, and stereoscopic. Apply precise HDR grades to source, or import sequences from Adobe Premiere Pro for more in-depth color grading.
New creative tools in After Effects
Extrude fully ray-traced text and shapes natively while adding reflections, environment maps, and more. Track elements in 3D space with depth of field, shadows, and reflections and apply 3D track points to 2D footage with the 3D Camera Tracker.
Logging and ingest in Prelude
Help ensure your media is tagged with the right information and is easy to find, allowing more efficient post-production workflows and improved lifecycle management of your footage. Adobe Prelude can be used on its own and as an extensible platform that can be customized for virtually any file-based workflow.
Dramatically enhanced editing environment
Edit more fluidly with a streamlined user interface, dynamic timeline trimming, and uninterrupted playback in Adobe Premiere Pro CS6, the hub of your post-production workflow. New enhancements include support for MacBook Pro OpenCL GPUs, NVIDIA® Maximus™ configurations, and better integration with I/O hardware.
Posted by Alicia