News: V-Ray Next for Maya Beta is Now Available
V-Ray Next for Maya is the fastest, smartest and most powerful version of V-Ray ever. And new features like the Adaptive Dome Light, AI Denoiser and 2x faster GPU rendering make it easy to create awesome renders. Sign up for the beta and be among the first to try the new features.
The next major release of V-Ray will be smarter, faster and even better.
Now in V-Ray Next for Maya, beta 1:
- Adaptive Dome Light – Faster, cleaner and more accurate image-based environment lighting based on Scene Intelligence.
- 2x faster GPU rendering – Fast new GPU rendering architecture with support for more of your favorite high-end production features.
- GPU Volume Rendering – V-Ray GPU now supports blazing fast rendering of volumetric effects like smoke, fire and fog.
- NVIDIA AI Denoiser – Instantly remove noise while rendering. Based on AI-accelerated denoising technology by NVIDIA.
- Faster, more responsive IPR – Redesigned IPR for faster feedback and continuous updates when moving the camera or working on animation. View preview video below.
- And More!
For a full list of changes, check out the release notes.
SSE 4.2 compatible processor required.
Faster, more responsive IPR
Posted by Kim Sternisha