Webinar: Particle Illusion for Colorists, March 21, 2019
Join special guest presenter, Dan Harvey, a UK-based colorist & trainer, as he gives Resolve colorists an inside look at Particle Illusion — the quick & easy real-time particle generator — and why you’ll want it to use it. Particle Illusion is available inside Continuum 2019 and in the Particles Unit. Relevant to DaVinci Resolve users of every level.
Date & Time: Thursday, March 21, 2019 at 2pm EDT/11am PDT
- What is Particle Illusion and how it works
- Introduction to the redesigned user interface
- Explore the included presets
- How to animate an emitter directly within Particle Illusion
- Tracking and masking with integrated Mocha (world versus emitter transforms)
Giveaways: Continuum, Sapphire, and Mocha Pro!
Posted by Michele Yamazaki