New: Pulldownit 5 for Maya Now Available
Pulldownit 5 for Maya from Thinkenetic brings lots of new features and enhancements and some important fixes. Here’s a quick rundown of what’s new and improved. To see the full list of changes, go to the Pulldownit for Maya product page and click on the “Updates” tab.
- PDI Fractures solver 2x faster
- PDI Fracture solver gets more debris in areas nearby impact objects
- New bounded behavior for crackers
- Also, the new ability to reverse Cracker direction
- New option to update Cracker Path when the user changes reference curve
- In addition, a new Extent parameter for Shatter it tool
- New ability to exclude part of the curve in Shatter it Draft Mode
- Jagginess applies to broken fragments only
- Load PDI scenes 2x faster
- Create a fracture cluster is now an almost instant operation
- Stresses view “break at frame” clusters are now displayed in green color
- New Add Particles option “visible faces only”
Pulldownit 5 For Maya New Features
In this video, Esteban Cuesta gives you an overview of what’s new in Pulldownit 5 for Maya.
Shatter and Destruction Plug-in
Pulldownit is a dynamics plugin intended for destruction effects as well as massive rigid bodies simulations. By using its technology digital artists are able to shatter objects in different styles and simulate easily the fracture of 3D models. The power of Pulldownit solver allows computing thousands of objects in dynamics in a stable and realistic way.
3D computer animation, modeling, simulation, and rendering software
With a focus on empowering artists throughout the production pipeline, Autodesk® Maya® 2020 introduces new tools that not only help animators, modelers, riggers, and technical artists work faster and more intuitively, but also make the creative process more fun.
End-to-end creative tools for entertainment creation
The Media & Entertainment Collection lets animators, modelers, and visual effects artists access the tools they need to create compelling effects, believable 3D characters, and massive digital worlds. Move assets quickly between creative tools with one-click workflows. Includes Maya, 3ds Max, Motionbuilder, and Mudbox. In addition get Character Generator, Recap 360 Pro, Rendering in A360, and Cloud Storage.
Posted by Michele Yamazaki