Reminder: Sale of the Month: Boris Mocha Pro for Adobe – 50% Off – Starts This Week!
This week, exclusively at Toolfarm, you will be able to save 50% on the award-winning Boris Mocha Pro Plug-in for Adobe, during Toolfarm’s Sale of the Month! Sign up below and be notified the day of the sale!
This will be the perfect time to get the industry’s most reliable planar tracking software. Sale includes new perpetual licenses, upgrade/support renewals, and even legacy renewals.
Mocha is the world’s most recognized and powerful planar tracking tool for VFX and post-production. Mocha Pro features GPU-accelerated tracking and object removal, advanced masking with edge-snapping, stabilization, lens calibration, 3D camera solver, stereo 360/VR support, and more.
50% Off Mocha Pro for Adobe! Sign up to be notified the day of the sale.
Mocha Pro 2020: Plug-in for Adobe
Mocha Pro’s integrated plug-in option delivers a fast & efficient workflow using the host’s media engine. Launch Mocha Pro from right within Adobe After Effects or Premiere Pro.
New Perpetual License (Includes 1 Year Upgrade & Support)
Reg: $695 SALE: $347.50
Upgrade/ Support Renewal:
Reg: $295 SALE: $147.50
Legacy Renewal (v5 and Below)
Reg: $395 SALE: $197.50
Top 5 Reasons Adobe Users Use Mocha Pro:
- Advanced Features: Adds more advanced planar tracking, roto and VFX features than the bundled Mocha AE
- Premiere Pro Support: For editors who want to do more masking and tracking without opening AE, Mocha Pro plug-in can be run inside both After EFfects + Premiere Pro
- Roto & Masking: Create accurate masks in 40-50% less time with magnetic splines, edge-snapping, and variable per-point edge feathering
- Object Removal and Stabilization: Best of breed effects tools are often needed when Warp/Stabilizer or Content-Aware Fill do not do the trick!
- Collaboration and Workflow: Pro can export tracking and roto data to industry-standard VFX applications, including Nuke, Flame, Fusion, Silhouette, HitFilm, and more.
Posted by Kim Sternisha