Reminder: Editing & Post for Documentaries Webinar – Friday, July 20, 2018
One day left to register for the Boris FX documentary-themed Continuum and Avid live training session, Friday, July 20th at 1pm EDT/10am PDT.
Friday, July 20, 2018 at 1pm EDT/10am PDT
Join Seth Buncher, veteran documentary editor and colorist, for a special webinar dedicated to editing and post for documentaries and docuseries.
Learn how Seth uses Continuum inside an Avid workflow to easily overcome common tasks such as restoring archival footage, fixing flicker and damaged pixels, mixing video formats, touching-up interviews, and more.
Seth’s credits include: ESPN’s Oscar-winning O.J.: Made in America, A&E’s The First 48, and MTV’s True Life.
- Fix damaged pixels and eliminate pesky flicker
- Bring detail back to less-than-sharp footage
- Ensure your projects pass broadcast safe standards
- How to reframe video to fit your projects needs
- Retouch interview subjects with Beauty Studio
- Track & isolate elements with integrated Mocha masking tools
Giveaways: Over $2K of software including Avid Media Composer, the Boris FX Suite, and Continuum!
Posted by Kim Sternisha