3 Reasons Why You Should Review a Product at Toolfarm. Help Us Out!
Would you review a product or two for us? We’d love to have your thoughts, both positive and negative, on products that you’ve purchased at Toolfarm recently. Why should you review a product?
- We really enjoy reading reviews on products from our customers. Customer reviews help us get to know our customers and our products a bit better.
- Honest feedback is always welcome. Your reviews can help other customers make good decisions on which products they spend their money on, and it can also help shape future releases of a product.
- It’s a great way to practice your creative writing skills!
- Build your clout! We may be featuring some excerpts of interesting reviews on our social media platforms over the coming months.
Fast fact: 88% Of Consumers Trust Online Reviews As Much As Personal Recommendations. [source]
How to Review A Product
- Log in to your account at Toolfarm.com. If you don’t have an account, register here.
- Go to the page of the product that you’d like to review.
- Go to the REVIEWS tab in the center of the page.
- Write your review, mark whether you’d recommend the product, and give a star rating. Then, Submit.
It’s that easy! It doesn’t need to be long but we would like to know what you think about products. Thanks!!
How To Write a Good Review
This video is from Zagat and is specifically for restaurant reviews but it’s funny and most the advice applies when writing any sort of review. Be specific, use colorful wording, point out details that are not totally obvious, and explain why you feel the way you do. You know, instead of describing something as delicious and juicy, you can describe the UI workflow, the ease of use, how the software functions, the stability of the product, the speed of the product, and if it’s worth the price.
Posted by Michele Yamazaki