Sale: Next Limit RealFlow 20th Anniversary Sale + 10.5 Release
RealFlow is turning 20, and to celebrate, Next Limit is offering a special bundle of RealFlow 10.5 and your favorite RealFlow plug-in at a reduced price.
RealFlow 20th Anniversary Bundle
RealFlow 10 + Your Favorite RealFlow Plug-in Only $1295.00
Choose your favorite plug-in:
- RealFlow | Cinema 4D 3
- RealFlow | Maya
- RealFlow | 3ds Max
This bundle is only available for a limited time. Get yours today.
RealFlow is an industry-standard, out-of-the-box fluid simulation software. Fast and easy to use, it is compatible with ALL major 3D platforms. Simulate anything from a single drop of water to a massive tsunami.
RealFlow | Cinema 4D
RealFlow | Cinema 4D gives you the best in fluid simulation, directly inside Cinema 4D. Now you can achieve high-end simulations with an even easier workflow.
RealFlow | Maya
RealFlow | Maya gives you the best in fluid simulation and more, directly inside Autodesk Maya®. Now it is faster and easier to simulate granulars, viscous, viscoelastic, rigid, and elastic materials with an even easier and faster workflow. Achieve high-end GPU-accelerated simulations from inside the Maya® interface.
RealFlow | 3ds Max
RealFlow | 3ds Max brings the well-know RealFlow fluid simulation tools directly to Autodesk 3ds Max®. Stay in 3ds Max® to perform your liquid, granular, viscous and viscoelastic simulations. RealFlow | 3ds Max is available for Autodesk 3ds Max® 2017, 2018 and 2019.
What’s new in RealFlow 10.5?
- RF-4313 Daemons – New curvature-cohesion model added to surface tension daemon.
- RF-4011 Macro daemon – A new daemon that allows for the creation of the fluid effect typically seen at Hi-speed macro photography.
- RF-4314 Maxwell Integration – Maxwell 4 denoiser.
- RF-4308 Camera – Possibility to set camera mode to Free in addition to the current Target mode.
- RF-4307 Stitcher – Alembic Stitcher progress is now displayed and can be canceled.
- RF-4306 Stitcher – Possibility to select files from Stitcher dialog list and remove them.
- RF-4253 Built-in objects – Built-in cylinder and vase object cap UVs should be top projected like in most DCC platforms.
- RF-4172 Built-in objects – Possibility to customize the level of detail of object primitives.
- RF-4266 Maxwell Integration – Maxwell Render support has been upgraded to version 184.108.40.206
Posted by Kim Sternisha