Sneak Peek: New Boris FX Product, Silhouette Paint
Boris FX has given us all a sneak peak at their upcoming new plug-in Silhouette Paint. It’s a paint and tracking plug-in that brings paint tools to editing and effects applications. Check out the video to see it in action.
Here’s what Boris FX has to say about this new plug-in:
“Coming Soon! Silhouette Paint is the industry’s first paint and tracking plug-in that brings best-of-breed, 32-bit, high dynamic range paint tools to editing and effects applications. Artists can now access Silhouette’s professional sequence-based paint tools inside their host of choice including Adobe After Effects and Premiere Pro, Foundry’s NUKE, Blackmagic Resolve, Autodesk Flame, and more. Available on macOS, Windows, and Linux.”
- Paint Tools with pressure-sensitive customizable brushes. Includes Clone, Blemish, Grain, Repair, Drag, Dodge, Burn, and more.
- Fast & Non-Destructive Auto Paint: Highly-efficient layer system for large resolution film/video paint.
- Auto Paint recording system delivers the speed of a raster-based paint system with the flexibility of vector paint.
- Powerful Motion Tracking: Features multiple tracking options including integrated Mocha for rock solid planar tracking.
- Channels & Detail Separation: Paint on individual RGBA channels or choose to work on separated detail and color views for advanced control.
- Cloning and Patching: Advanced clone offset and warping, onion skin, and display views enable a streamlined workflow for aligning patches and removing unwanted pixels.
- Detail Separation: Work on separated detail (coarse, medium,& fine) and color for advanced control.
- Color Management: Supports OpenColorIO for high-end VFX and finishing workflows.
Posted by Kim Sternisha