Sneak Peek: AURORA HDR 2017
The new Aurora HDR 2017 HDR photo editor from Macphun acquires powerful new features and a new look which will amaze, inspire and help you to make incredible HDR photos.
Aurora HDR 2017™ is the latest version of Aurora HDR, a joint project between Macphun and Trey Ratcliff to produce the finest HDR software in the world. Using Trey’s vast experience with the current tools in the market, and advanced technology from Macphun, Aurora HDR 2017™ is state-of-the-art software to help photographers of all skill levels make amazing high-dynamic-range photos.
Aurora HDR 2017™ contains every imaginable tool needed to produce high-quality HDR images, as well as one-click presets, support for layers, custom textures, native RAW support and more features that will appeal to every photographer.
Get a sneak peek at the key features and improvements with Joseph Linaschke – professional photo educator and the founder of PhotoApps Expert.
What's new in Aurora HDR 2017™?
- NEW – Polarise Filter.
- NEW – Powerful Zone System for Luminosity masks.
- NEW – Feather & Density brush parameters for layer masks.
- NEW – Radial Masking tool.
- NEW – Batch Processing, including automatic recognition of brackets, support for sub-folders and Batch presets.
- NEW – Top & Bottom Adjustment controls. Replaces Top & Bottom Lighting
- NEW – Image Resize/Sharpen on export.
- IMPROVED – Support of different Blend modes for Layers and Textures. Added Darken, Color Burn and Lighten
- IMPROVED – Advanced Tone Mapping controls. Better recovery of “washed” highlights.
- IMPROVED – Color Temperature tool. Produces more realistic results
- IMPROVED – Advanced Structure & Clarity technology for better sharpening.
- IMPROVED – Color Filter/Selective Color tool. Added Hue adjustments
- IMPROVED – Over 70 categorized HDR presets, including new sets from Trey Ratcliff, Serge Ramelli & Captain Kimo
- IMPROVED – Gradient Masking tool.
- IMPROVED – Native RAW files support, including better DNG handling.
- IMPROVED – Reduced noise and better color rendering on initial tone-map
- IMPROVED – Open HDR dialog. Added ability to remove images from exposure series prior to merging. Improved alignment. Increased speed of merging.
- IMPROVED – Revolutionary tone-mapping technology. Reduced introduction of noise, improved realism of initial results
- IMPROVED – Overall application speed.
- IMPROVED – Layer masking painting performance increased by 50%
- IMPROVED – User interface. Cleaner, more modern style.
- IMPROVED – Maximum zoom level increased to 3000%.
Aurora HDR 2017™ is a standalone application, but will work as a plug-in to Adobe Photoshop, Lightroom, Photoshop Elements and Apple Aperture. It will also let you export images to social media outlets like Facebook, Twitter and Flickr; share photos to gallery sites like SmugMug and 500px and export to Photos for Mac and other Macphun applications that are part of Creative Kit 2016.
For a limited time, you can pre-order Aurora HDR 2017 at a special low price.
Posted by Kim Sternisha