The Change Log: Rowbyte Aura, Audio Ease 360pan Suite
This week has been a little quiet for updates. Well, it is prime vacation time right now. We only have updates for Audio Ease 360Pan Suite and Rowbyte Aura.
Although these are small point updates, they’re often important updates. They can add support for hosts and remove support for older hosts. Sometimes bugs that have been driving you mad can get fixed, and other times it’s a crucial security fix. And, sometimes they’re just giving you some great new features!
I’ve also tried to make The Change Log more concise so I’ve removed product descriptions and left it as a button to learn more about a product. Scroll down to see what’s new!
Rowbyte Aura 1.1
- Dots Rendering Mode – Render Dots instead of Lines or Surfaces
- Color Maps for gradients – Use AE Layers as Color Maps to drive the colors of the waves. Also useful to animate Color Gradients over time.
- Gradient Position Mode.
- Compatibility update with Floating License Server.
If you already own Aura 1.0, this is a free update.
Audio Ease 360pan Suite v3.1
What’s new in 360pan Suite Version 3.1?
- New 360limiter, true ambisonics limiter plug-in added to the suite (see video for more info)
- New Pro Tools (AAX) support for Windows added
- Added OpenGL rendering in plug-ins, reducing cpu load dramatically
- Added option to double the 360monitor’s preview video window size
- Fixed communication problem with latest generation HC-06 head trackers
Version 3.1 is a free update for the 360pan Suite.
Posted by Kim Sternisha