The Changelog: Red Giant, Maxon, Redshift, more
We have a lot of changes to tell you about today in The Changelog. This includes updates from Red Giant, Maxon, Redshift, Silhouette, and more.
Although these are small point updates, they’re often important updates. They can add support for hosts and remove support for older hosts. Sometimes bugs that have been driving you mad can get fixed, and other times it’s a crucial security fix. And, sometimes they’re just giving you some great new features!
Release date: 5 December 2019
Summary: This is a service release that includes updates to support Redshift materials within the Node Material system introduced in Cinema 4D Release 20. Read more
- Maxon Cinema 4D Subscription
- Maxon Cinema 4D Perpetual
- Moreover, check out our exclusive Maxon Cinema 4D Super Bundle!
Released: 4 December 2019
Summary: Added initial support for Cinema 4D R21 Nodes Materials – this requires Cinema 4D R21.112. And much more. Read more
Updated: 3 December 2019
Summary: New features include Enable Source > Extend Duration On By Default and Timeline > Show Work Range On By Default. Plus, a few bug fixes. More
- Boris FX Silhouette – Annual Subscription
- Boris FX Silhouette – Perpetual License
- As a matter of fact, there is a special Boris FX: Silhouette 2020 and Mocha Pro Bundle.
- Silhouette Upgrade and Support Plan
Updated: 29 November 2019
Summary: Improvements and bug fixes. More
We have 2 updates here.
Released: 3 December 2019
Summary: Bundles were updated to support 1.0.6 of RGA
Released: 25 November 2019
Summary: All standalone products updated to add support for Red Giant Complete.
- Red Giant Complete – Annual Subscription
- VFX Suite
- Magic Bullet Suite
- Shooter Suite
- Trapcode Suite
- All Red Giant products
Released: 28 November 2019
Summary: NDI 4, FFGL Plugin Improvements, Smoother SMPTE Playback, Alley Footage Downloader. There were other fixes too. More
Released: 26 November 2019
Summary: New updates to fix some issues with our plugins with macOS Catalina and FCP X 10.4.7.
- CoreMelt Lock & Load X
- CoreMelt PaintX
- Not to mention, if you want it all, check out the CoreMelt Everything Except V2 Bundle (Lock and Load + SliceX + TrackX + DriveX + Chromatic + PaintX).
- All CoreMelt Products
Posted by Michele Yamazaki