Update: Allegorithmic Substance Designer & Painter Hotfixes
Allegorithmic has released a couple of small updates for Substance Designer and Painter. Designer gets a bug fix, and Painter has a hotfix with a few new features.
Substance Painter is all you need in a 3D painting software, allowing you to texture, render and share your 3D assets.
What’s new in Painter 2018.3.2
- [Export] Allow export to USDZ
- [Viewport] Allow to control the texture quality in the Display Settings
- [Viewport] Added mip bias setting in Display Settings
- [Viewport] Added anisotropic filtering in Display Settings
- [plugins] Update official plugins to use the style of Substance Painter 2018
- [License] Install license by default in a user folder
- Plus many bug fixes
Substance Designer is the Ultimate 3D Material Authoring and Scan Processing Tool. It has become the standard in the entertainment industry for PBR material authoring.
What’s new in Designer v2018.3.3
- Bug Fix – [Content] PBR Base Material outputs does not have the right group name
Posted by Kim Sternisha