Update: Autodesk Flame 2020.2 adds Semantic Keyer for Human Bodies
Autodesk Flame 2020 update 2 now offers a semantic keyer for human body extraction, enhanced workflows, Catalina compatibility and more.
Flame® 3D VFX and finishing software provide effective tools for 3D compositing, visual effects, and editorial finishing. An integrated, creative environment means faster compositing, advanced graphics, color correction, and more.
What’s new in Autodesk Flame 2020.2?
- Semantic Keyer for Human Body Extraction: New single-click keyer makes it easy to isolate human bodies and faces for color grading, light FX treatments, and compositing.
- Enhanced Still Grab/Compare Workflow: Unlimited storage of reference stills in a new and improved compare tool.
- GPU Accelerated Media Pre-Processing: Significantly improved Playback performance when importing media files with Resizing and Color Management options.
- More Blackmagic Support: Flame, Flame Assist, and Flare now support Blackmagic Design UltraStudio and DeckLink SDI & HDMI Preview cards on CentOS.
- Catalina Compatibility: Flame Family 2020.2 Update products available on macOS are now certified for macOS 10.15.1.
Support for macOS 10.15.1 comes with the following limitations:
Important: macOS 10.15.0 (the initial macOS release from October 2019) does not work with Flame Family products.
- Wiretap Central and Backburner Web Monitor do not work on macOS 10.15.1 and cannot be installed. Future versions of macOS are not expected to support Wiretap Central or Backburner Web Monitor.
- The AutodeskMediaStorage default location changes in macOS 10.15.1.
Posted by Kim Sternisha