Update: Autokroma BRAW Studio v1.9 – New Export XML Feature
This update to Autokroma Braw Studio brings a new export XML feature to the Premiere Pro panel, and introduces the best way to solve the Adobe timecode bug for timeline XML export.
AutoKroma BRAW Studio
The missing piece in your Blackmagic workflow
Autokroma BRAW Studio is a Native Blackmagic RAW importer for After Effects, Premiere Pro and Media Encoder.
Autokroma BRAW Studio Features
- Import and edit your .BRAW footages directly and natively with BRAW Studio! And get your .BRAW metadata in the Project Panel.
- Access the same RAW color parameters from DaVinci Resolve and Load / Save them thanks to .sidecar files. Using the official Blackmagic Color Science and Blackmagic RAW SDK.
- Re-encode and create proxies for your .BRAW in Adobe Media Encoder
What’s new in v1.9?
In the latest version of BRAW Studio 1.9.0 Autokroma introduced a new feature in the BRAW Studio Panel for Premiere Pro: Export Corrected FCP .XML! This can be used, for example, to export your timeline containing
.BRAW from Adobe Premiere Pro to Blackmagic DaVinci Resolve. It is useful if you have the wrong timecode due to the Adobe bug for Blackmagic RAW 23.976 / 29.97 framerates. It is currently the best solution available: you won’t need to correct timecodes and so won’t experience any timeline shift inside Premiere Pro. More information in this article : Blackmagic RAW (BRAW) Wrong Timecode Issue in Adobe CC.
- Premiere Pro Panel :
- New Feature : FCP .XML Correction – the best way to get a correct XML in order to grade in Resolve! Without modifying Adobe timecode and without experiencing timeline shifts after footage relocation because of the Adobe timecode fix. Read our article for more information https://www.autokroma.com/blog/BRAW-Wrong-Timecode-Adobe-Premiere-Pro/
- Timecode Correction and Metadata Import are now two separates buttons, improved performances of Timecode Correction
- Timecode Correction and Metadata Import : you don’t need anymore to generate the thumbnail in the Project Panel before processing, all BRAW are ready to be processed at any time
- Improved general appearance and design with clickable tabs
- Compatible again with newest versions of PrPro (14.0.2 and onwards)
- After Effects Layer Settings :
- Fixed issues with Time Stretching and Time Remapping
- Fixed issue with 8bpc when composition size was not the same than the .BRAW layer
- Fixed memory leaks from version 1.8.2
- BRAW Studio Installer is now independent from AfterCodecs. You can still download and install AfterCodecs from https://www.autokroma.com/AfterCodecs/Download/
Posted by Kim Sternisha