Update: Blackmagic Design DaVinci Resolve 15.3 – URSA Mini Pro G2 Camera Support and More
Blackmagic Design DaVinci Resolve Studio has been updated with support for the new URSA Mini Pro G2 camera and Blackmagic RAW SDK 1.3, plus additional improvements for performance, playback, audio and more.
Blackmagic Design DaVinci Resolve Studio
DaVinci Resolve 15 is the world’s first solution that combines professional offline and online editing, color correction, audio post production and now visual effects all in one software tool! The tool of Hollywood’s elite colorists is available for everyone – Resolve has been used on more feature films and TV shows than any other color correction/grading tool allowing you to create images that are simply impossible with anything else.
- Support for the Blackmagic Design URSA Mini Pro G2 camera
- Support for the latest Blackmagic RAW SDK 1.3
- Improved support for audio metadata in AAF exports including clip volume, pan data, track volume and automation
- Improved performance when selecting clips in the Edit timeline
- Improved responsiveness when using Wacom tablets on Windows
- Improved playback behavior on the Edit page
- Improved timecode support for high frame rate EXR clips
- Improved handling of AAC audio on Windows
- General performance and stability improvements
Posted by Kim Sternisha