Update: Boris FX Sapphire 2019.5 Now Available
Sapphire 2019.5 is a major update that includes 4 new effects and transitions plus streamilined workflows and OFX plugin support for Autodesk Flame 2020. If you purchased Sapphire 2019 or are on a current Sapphire upgrade and support plan or annual subscription, the update is FREE!
Boris FX Sapphire
Sapphire plug-ins let you create stunning organic looks unmatched by any host native effect tools. Key features include over 270 effects and 3000+ presets, a powerful Effect and Transition Builder, and integrated tracking and masking with the Academy Award-winning Mocha. Sapphire’s superior image quality, control, and render speed offers massive time-savings — allowing creatives to focus on what matters most, delivering an impact that keeps audiences coming back.
What’s new in Sapphire 2019.5?
- New! S_ParallaxStrips effect and transition
- New! S_DissolvePixelSort transition
- New! S_DissolveDigitalDamage transition
- New! Video clip preview in Effect & Transition Builder, Preset Browser, and Flare Designer
- New! Updated modern UI and 4K HDPI monitor support for Effect & Transition Builder, Preset Browser, and Flare Designer
- New! OFX plug-in support for Autodesk Flame 2020
- New! Integrated Mocha edge-snapping splines make rotoscoping and masking even faster
Compatibility: Adobe After Effects and Premiere Pro, Avid Media Composer, and OFX host including Autodesk Flame 2020, Blackmagic DaVinci Resolve, The Foundry Nuke, and VEGAS Pro.
Purchasing Options: Full license, upgrades & annual subscriptions.
Posted by Kim Sternisha